* TourSouthAfrica > Topics

Subject: Pray for South Africa
Replies: 8 Views: 3709

endtimes 21.09.08 - 06:48pm
Please pray for South Africa and her leadership *

talkmore 22.09.08 - 09:40pm
Thank u 4 this ltem: FATHER HAVE A MERCY UPON OUR COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN *

endtimes 23.09.08 - 05:02am
Father, we lift South Africa up to You, and we ask Father that You will work in the hearts of our leaders and every single parlamainarian, that You take control Father and direct each person's heart in parlaiment. Bend their hearts towards You may they seek You Lord for wisdom, guidance and direction. Let Your will be done Father in this nation Father the nation of South Africa belongs to You therefore we ask that You intervene and establish peace in our land. Heal our land Lord. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen *

talkmore 24.09.08 - 12:09am
Father we thank u 4 u speak it with the mouth of ur holy prophet that u r coming 2 change the goverment of south africa, thank u Father 2 c u performing ur word, we still need 2 c u mercy in ur eyes as a country of south africa we pray 4 kings, chiefs, leaders, pastor, goverment of our country in Jesus name l pray amen *

namasuku 24.09.08 - 09:00am
I have seen saints pray when the situation is bad :'-(.WALLS/GAB/STAND/REPENTANCE. . . . .God is still looking *

jewely31 24.09.08 - 02:24pm
If my people will humble themselves and pray, and search for me and turn from their wicked ways, then I WILL HEAR them from heaven and forgive their sins and HEAL THEIR LAND.
2 CHRONICLES 7:14
Lord God for d sake of ur ppol who humble themselves b4 U. Father hear Us and let ur peace reigns in South Africa and bless dis nation Lord for Ur glory alone and 4 d sake of ur faithfull children. Amen pray.GIF. THANK U LORD 4 we believe U are doing now Great and Mighty things n dis country. *

sammytex 25.09.08 - 06:15am
Heavenly FATHER,we thank u 4 ur mercy and ur love towards us,we thank u 4 how u ve keeping and protecting us,so our GOD,we want to expecially comit the country of south africa into ur hand bcos there is nothing that is commited into ur hand that got spoit and father,u said that whoever that needs wisdom shud ask 4rm you that giveth it to all men liberaly,so,our GOD,we ask that whatever wisdom the rulers of the country of south africa needs to solve their problem,we pray that u will impact in each and every one of them so that there will be peace and in the end ur name alone be gloried.Thank u our father and our GOD,for we know that u ve answered our prayer through JESUS CHRIST we pray .AMEN *

oubaas 10.10.08 - 06:19am
I am pasting an Afrikaans prayer if you dont mind.....

Dankie Here. Dankie Vader dat ons hierdie oggend kon wakker word uit 'n warm bed. Dankie Here dat ek iets het om net-nou te eet, al is dit nie 'n vyfster maaltyd nie. Dankie dat ek na 'n werk toe kan gaan, al voel ek soms ongelukkig - en dis dalk weens my eie onvergenoegdheid. Dankie Here, dat ons gratis suurstof kan inasem, dankie dat U in meer voorsien as wat geld kan koop. Dankie Here, dat ek kan lewe op hierdie oomblik, al is ek miskien siek. Dankie Here, dat ons in 'n ongelooflike land kan bly, al is ons soms bekommerd. Dankie Here, dat ons die beste klimaat in die wereld het, dat ons nie in 'n oorlog gewikkel is soos baie ander lande nie. Dankie Here, dat U ons beskerm, maar ook by ons staan as iets verkeerd geloop het. Dankie Here, dat ons so baie geleenthede het in Suid-Afrika, en Here, bo alles, dankie dat ons herlewing in ons land sien, op 'n skaal wat ons nog nooit voorheen gesien het nie. Dankie Here, dat ons U hier openlik kan aanbid, rugbystadions kan volpak en uit volle bors U Naam uitsing en uitjubel. Dankie Here, dat U vir ons geliefdes gee aan wie ons verbind kan wees. Dankie Here, dat ons in 'n verhouding met U kan staan, en dat ons kan weet U is aan ons kant. Dankie Here, dat U die beste vir ons in gedagte het, en nie elke gebed verhoor wat ons uit onkunde en selfsug bid nie. Dankie Here, dat U die toekoms ken, en daarvolgens vir ons deure oop en toe maak. Dankie Here, dat U nie swig voor ons aardse, sondige begeertes nie, maar U soewereiniteit en integriteit laat geld. Dankie Vader, as ons soms tot die besef kom, dat dit baie, baie goed met ons gaan, al sien ons dit nie altyd raak nie. Ons dank U, in die Naam van Jesus. Amen! *

easybud1 22.07.13 - 06:20pm
May the peace of the Lord reign in south africa forever and His provision be in abundance in Jesus name . *

* TourSouthAfrica Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TourSouthAfrica

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store